ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
• You accept to receive the newsletter
• Your contact details remain confidential and will not be transmitted under any circumstances, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that could identify a user should be considered as personal data. This include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his/her IP address;
• What are the rights of users regarding this data?
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed?
• To whom this data is transmitted?
• Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users' data complies with the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his / her data is being collected, and for what reasons his / her data is collected;
• Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected;
• Retention of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the expiry date can not be communicated to the user;
• Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place it compliance with at least one of the conditions set out above. after listed:
• The user has expressly consented to the treatment;
• Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
• Treatment meets a legal obligation;
• Treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the subject data or other person data;
• The treatment can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a mission of public interest or that comes under the exercise of the public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the website www.vacationskosher.com is as follows:
Surname, first name, email, phone number, postal code, city, employment situation, type of dwelling, status (owner / tenant), status of the house (primary or secondary residence), surface area of housing, heating method, number of rooms to be heated.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
The data controller will keep in his computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of safety all the data collected for a duration of: 1 year.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
Allows the connection between the user of the website and the service provider owning the website.
B. TRANSMITTING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is processed only by the publisher of the site.
C. ACCOMMODATION OF DATA
The website www.vacationskosher.com is hosted by: 5 communication
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The persons responsible for the processing of personal data are: Mr Samama Elie and Mr Hassoun Eric. They can be contacted on the following number at the following times:
01 48 70 17 70 Monday to Thursday from 10:30 to 19:30 and Friday from 10:30 to 15:00.
The person responsible for data processing is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The data controller undertakes to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller commits to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user must communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is responsible for responding to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Right of access, rectification and right to eras
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the following procedure:
Contact the publisher of the website by email mentioning the name and first name related to the email address of contact concerned by the update, modification or deletion of data.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects on it or significantly affects it.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed in the event of his or her death, in accordance with the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
If the data controller decides not to respond to the request of the user, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to refer to the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is older than 15 years, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
www.vacationskosher.com. The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.